Due to the unique nature of our service, if you have questions about your particular pet or you require more detailed information about our services, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following are some of the general questions we are asked. Click on the question to view the answer.
1. People ask questions relating to health, behavior, the pet's mental and emotional states, their physical circumstance and past history, to name just a few. You can ask about anything topic. (Back to questions)
2. Private sessions generally last approximately 30 minutes. Additional time is available in 30 minute increments. (Back to questions)
3. Yes, you can schedule the appropriate amount of time to talk with as many pets as you would like. Session rates are prorated accordingly. (Back to questions)
4. Sessions can be conducted over the telephone or in person. (Back to questions)
5. Classes are scheduled in our facility in Woodinville, WA two times per year. They can be scheduled for other locations as the need arises. (Back to questions)
6. Yes. Phone checks can be taken online or over the phone for the amount of service or product. Services and products will be provided after the check clears (approximately two weeks). (Back to questions)
7. Yes. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover by telephone or online. (Back to questions)
8. Information about your animal companions or your personal information and services or products desired will be used only for the intended purpose. Information is kept strictly confidential and never disclosed to third parties. (Back to questions)
A MUST SEE !
This so completely explains everything that is going on today. My suggestion to everyone is to play it, take it to heart and forward it on.
The love between dog and man is idyllic because dogs were never expelled from Paradise.
Of course, you can substitute any species of animal for dog and be the same.
Translate this site